Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Resolutions

My new years resolution is to be young.  I turn 30 this year and I'm hoping to make the change-over to my 30's feeling young and acting in ways that are mature, but fun.  It's a year to say "yes" to fun things, plan adventures, work hard, and play harder.  It's a year to take care of myself, be active on a regular basis, and refine my gluten free diet to look good and feel good.  It's a year to live it up and do the things I've always wanted to do, make big plans, and enjoy life.  I can't imagine a time when I'll have any less responsibilities financially or care-taking-wise.  Why not take advantage? 

Here's to a fabulous trip around the sun! 

What have you resolved to do this year? 
29th birthday in 2011, which means 30 is a month away!

No comments: