Sunday, August 1, 2010

Vacation #2: Wisconsin

As if 10 days in New Jersey wasn't enough, now I'm on family vacation #2, only this time it's MY family!  I got back to Colorado early Monday morning and flew to Wisconsin Friday evening, leaving Dave to fend for himself back home.  Saturday my parents, brother, and I drove north until we finally reached our destination, a collection of condos conveniently located in the middle of nowhere.  Here we have our annual extended family vacation consisting of somewhere on the order of 40-50 cousins, aunts, uncles, and Grandma.  We spend the week hanging out at the lake, enjoying water sports, swimming in the pool, eating lots of horribly unhealthy food in Wisconsin-sized portions, relaxing, and enjoying the company of family.  We have been coming here for more than 20 years!  

Oddly enough, I can't get a cell phone signal, but I do have wireless internet!  

Here's an old picture of the lake we're staying on.  It really is a beautiful place to relax for a week!



No comments: